Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Westward!

The time has come: I leave today for Colorado. I will be spending Tuesday night in Seneca Rocks, WV, and then spend the next morning running some local trails. From there, I drive to the Red, spending Wednesday night there. Thursday will take me through Bloomington, IN to St. Louis, MO, and then spend Friday there. Saturday should see me arrive in Denver. The general plan: 5/28 - 6/7: Climb with Chris W. around CO. 6/8 - 6/9: Climb/hike with Gordon R. around Denver/Rocky Mountain National Park (RMNP) 6/10 - 6/17: Climb with Cristina P. around Denver/Boulder. 6/18: Fly to Seattle 6/19 - 6/21: Climb Shuksan in the North Cascades, WA with Ashley G. 6/23 - 6/26: Climb Rainier with Ashley G. 6/28: Fly back to CO. 6/29 - 7/6: Climb with Cristina P. around CO or the Grand Tetons, WY. 7/7: Start the drive back.

No comments:

Post a Comment